Tagged: Dwarf Ironclad
February 5, 2019 at 10:26 am #134960
Please read the code of conduct before posting
1. All information given in this public forum is to be used at your own risk.
2. Please post your questions or messages in the appropriate forum. If a topic is posted in a forum that is not appropriate for the question, we may move that topic to another better-suited forum.
3. The posting of any copyrighted material, pornography, vulgar content or any other illegal files or illegal offers is prohibited.
4. No profanity or insults.
5. Only one account per member.
6. No subject matter will be allowed whose purpose is to facilitate intellectual property theft.
7. Posts may be deleted for any reasons the forum administrators deem reasonable.
8. Advertisements and spammy posts, of any sort, are not permitted.
9. Please do not post your email address or website URL on your name, signature or forum post.
10. points 8 & 9 do not apply to OpenLOCK designers. OpenLOCK designers may post links to their websites and Kickstarters.February 5, 2019 at 1:17 pm #135004
Hello everyone from Wyoming – a Printable Scenery forum at last!February 5, 2019 at 1:31 pm #135006
Good to see a forum, it took you a while…LOL. I’ve been printing your stuff for a few years
—–Giday from Oz, down-under where the PLA melts on your porch.
February 20, 2019 at 12:24 pm #137369
- This reply was modified 10 months, 1 week ago by Ghoultard.
So glad I was told about you folks!February 25, 2019 at 12:27 pm #138061
Hello from Texas! just bought my first 3D printer and both the D.E.A.D. and Lost Islands complete sets, can’t wait to get started!April 26, 2019 at 11:55 am #145691July 2, 2019 at 9:42 am #151578
Greetings from Oregon! Though I have been buying 3d Printable products for some time, decided to get a 3D printer. Currently working on the dwarf Ironclad and the airship is next.July 3, 2019 at 9:39 am #151634
Awesome Dean! Would love to see pictures!July 14, 2019 at 5:01 am #152736
Be glad too! Print is completed and painting is next. The dwarves are anxious to get their ship launched. 😉
hmmm.. seems the pics I have are too large
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.