Cart (0)

Another Blood Bowl Pitch

• Author
      Insaniac99
      Participant

I’ve been working on this off and on for about fourteen months, though if I had done it all at once it would probably be more like two or three months.

I didn’t print the dugouts, because I really didn’t like the walls being different heights, and I hated that they couldn’t clip in, then when I started to explore making my own, I couldn’t decide whether to have it on the side or at the endzones. I’ll tend to a dugout solution separately sometime.

I had to make a bunch of custom tiles too (by which I mean scaling other printable scenery tiles), partly because I wanted the trap doors that are on the official boards, and partly because I wanted to center the scatter diagram. I took so long to actually paint it that Printable Scenery might have added new tiles to make it easier for others. I haven’t checked but I remember asking about it when I started it.

The forum only allows 2 meg pictures, so I uploaded them to imgur. Here is the final picture, and the rest are in this album with some more details

Final Blood Bowl Pitch

Mike Los
      Participant

Looks fantastic! Great work. You’ll have to enter this in the Arcane Brush 2022 later this year

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • The forum ‘3D Printed Terrain for Tabletop Wargames’ is closed to new topics and replies.
©2024 Printable Scenery. Website by Vienna & Bailey