Cart (0)

Reply To: Clorehaven & The Goblin Grotto

Home Forums 3D printed terrain for Dungeon Masters Clorehaven & The Goblin Grotto Reply To: Clorehaven & The Goblin Grotto

joe
Participant

The big question is…

We were told back in 2017 a way to expand the slate roof system beyond 4x(x) would be made available and that never came to past. Will the Clorehaven roof system allow us to make complex roof systems. I see no risers flats or parts making this possible in the drawings. 4 by X buildings can only be so complex before they look out of place…

From the Q&A section for the slate roofs:
“Does anyone know how to make a roof for a room that is larger than 4″ wide? I don’t know how to fill in the flat gap.”
To which a response was made:
“Ill need to make a riser for this. ill add it to the updates”

No riser was made. Now comes the next Kickstarter I received a comment pertaining to making roof tops larger than 4xX stating:
Yes, This will be in our next Kickstarter.

Unless I am missing something looking over the latest Kickstarter, Clorehaven & the Goblin Grotto, which includes roofs I see no parts in the drawing allowing us to create a roof with a footprint larger than 4xX.

PLEASE fix this hell even if you cannot figure out how to make the angled pieces fit a flat roof piece would be greatly appreciated!

• This reply was modified 4 years, 9 months ago by joe.
  • This reply was modified 4 years, 9 months ago by joe.
©2024 Printable Scenery. Website by Vienna & Bailey