Cart (0)

Reply To: Clorehaven & The Goblin Grotto

Home Forums 3D printed terrain for Dungeon Masters Clorehaven & The Goblin Grotto Reply To: Clorehaven & The Goblin Grotto

Turtle Beef
Participant

A more modular Tudor/fantasy building system would be great. What has been challenging so far, with 3d printing fantasy buildings is printing a very high multi-storied building. I want to be able to actually pull off an 8 storied building and have it look varied. Not looking like one big boring flat box with no character. I want one side to stick out with some sort of weird pulley system, another side to have all sorts of windows and yet another side to be sunken in. Basically lots of variety. Another thing that would be neat to see in Clorehaven is a sort of bridging system connecting one 4 story building to another high building.

As for the Goblin Grotto, I’m not sure, perhaps seeing terrain/buildings that look like a goblin army had a fort? So to be able to have a “big” (for goblin standards) town full of goblin crafted buildings. In otherwords, bad construction quality buildings. Maybe some crafty traps secret underground passage ways and under ground structures?

©2024 Printable Scenery. Website by Vienna & Bailey