Stone walls form the more definite streets and alleys between the towering buildings of Hagglethorn Hollow. Much like the township itself, these are constructed from reappropriated masonry from the surrounding ruins and as such are often picked at themselves by the less socially conscious residents wishing to patch up or extend their own properties.
In the download of this product you’ll receive a folder containing:
- Main Folder- A folder containing the model cut into pieces for most conventional FDM 3D printers with a print bed size of 200mm x 200mm x 200mm
- 27 September 2021 (version 1.3) Stone circle gate tops have had the bases leveled to allow for easier placement.
- Right-click on the image below and “Save As” to download the reference sheet for this pack.
- Product measurements can be found in the image gallery.
- Copyright Printable Scenery under license from Tabletop Troubadour Games
- First Published version 1.2