Was it a siege from without or a miscast spell from within that bought this mighty tower low? Yet still, it serves its purpose well for those wishing a secret vantage spot from those who wander the ruins below.
The Ruined Tower contains three different versions for printing options:
- Main Folder- A folder containing the model cut into pieces for most conventional FDM 3D printers with a print bed size of 200mm x 200mm x 200mm
- Small Printer Cuts- A further cut version of the model for smaller printers with a print bed size of 120mm x 120mm x 120mm
- FDM With Supports- A folder containing pre-supported pieces to allow printing without overhangs
- 1 October 2021 (version 1.6) Tower Base without supports now has locking pins.
- Right-click on the image below and “Save As” to download the reference sheet for this pack.
- Reference for small printer cuts is included in the zip.
- Product measurements can be found in the image gallery.
- Copyright Printable Scenery under license from Tabletop Troubadour Games
- First Published version 1.5
kagbb (verified owner) –
will this fit on the tabletop troubadour base?
Jo Boorer (verified owner) –
Yes, these are compatible with the original sets