Medieval Churches are marvels of construction and architecture – each one is indeed a sight to behold.
- 13 June 2017 (version 1.3) Small mesh repair made to Church-Middle-v1.3, Church-Mid-Small-A-Roof-v1.3, Church-Mid-Small-B-Roof-v1.3, Church-Tower-B-v1.3.
- 29 January 2018 (version 1.4) A 15mm Version of the building has been added.
- 1 November 2018 – Mid-Section with wall version added for those who wish to have a shorter church.
- 29 March 2019 (version 1.7) Locking pins have been added and filament door connection.
- Right-click on the image below and “Save As” to download the reference sheet for this pack.
- To make the hinges, use a small piece of unused filament. You can refer to this video for instructions.
- Product measurements can be found in the image gallery.
Medieval Church Reference
Small Printer Mid-Section Reference
Mid-Section with Wall Reference