Cart (0)

Wizard Tower

• Author
      developer.harrington
      Participant

I wanted to show off a couple of the Printable Scenery prints I painted up. I have a lot more printed and I can’t wait to show those soon.

Edit: Upload Sizes are too large. Ill figure something out.

• This topic was modified 5 years, 2 months ago by developer.harrington.
      developer.harrington
      Participant

Here’s a link!

PrintableScenery.com

menzala83
        Participant

hay man looks good im looking into getting into airbrushing any tips?

Keith Hershey Jr
      Participant

Very nice paint jobs

Matt Barker
      Keymaster

That looks fantastic, what colours did you use?

developer.harrington
        Participant

@Matt Barker: On the Wizard Tower I used Vallejo Royal Purple for the base color on the roof followed up with Alien Purple as a highlight.
        On the other tower roof I used Vallejo Beasty brown with Vallejo Gory Red of it sparingly. The Bolts were the first Silver metallic in arms reach.
        Both towers were primed with a $5 Krylon Primer and I used Anchirite Grey followed up with Splashes of Vallejo Light Grey. To add some visual interest I added
        some random sprays of Olive Grey. All Vallejo colors.
        The browns I don’t recall but I didnt use anything to fancy. The first Vallejo light and dark browns I saw. I don’t favor Vallejo paints but they just happen to be
        extras in a box of paints I don’t use anymore which are perfect for these larger terrain projects.

@Menzala83
        : Don’t get a cheap brush, get something around $150-200 (I use a Grex Xgi). Make sure you get compressor with a tank as well. Ultimately I just practiced and these terrain prints are perfect for fast, easy ways of getting practice with high results. There also a lot of painting videos out there on Youtube.

• This reply was modified 5 years, 2 months ago by developer.harrington.
        menzala83
        Participant

@developer.harrington any youtube channels you could suggest?

Roland
      Participant

Wow, thats my next project

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Painting 3D printed models’ is closed to new topics and replies.
©2024 Printable Scenery. Website by Vienna & Bailey